Find us on the corner of Ridge and Lyceum in Roxborough across the street from Bob’s Diner. The SEPTA bus stop just across the street makes it easy to get to us via public transit (buses 9, 27, 32, 35). Free parking behind the building.
No appointments are needed, and we always accept walk-in patients, but you can speed up your visit by checking in now.
Note: online check-in is not available within 30 minutes of closing or after business hours.
Strains, Pains & Accidents
- Pink Eye, Styes, & Eye Pain
- Sprains, Muscle Pains, Fractures & Dislocations
- Stitches & Cuts
- Boils & Abscesses
- Rashes, Poison Ivy, Shingles,
Lyme Disease & Cellulitis
- Back Pain, Neck Pain & Motor Vehicle Crashes
- Splints, Braces & Crutches
- Unintentional Household Injuries
- Bug Bites
- Animal Bites