We understand the importance of keeping employees healthy.
When on-the-job injuries occur, we offer quality medical care that reduces your company’s cost and liability exposure through our Workers’ Compensation Services. Our medical staff is available to discuss your employee’s injury and work status and will provide timely information regarding treatment and a successful return to work. To save on increasing workers’ compensation rates, we offer employers self-pay options for minor injuries. We provide the highest quality medical care in just a matter of minutes. Our clinicians and staff are here to answer any questions that you may have.
For more information, please contact Janet Armbruster.
- Extended hours, 7-days a week
- Walk-ins welcome – No appointment is needed
- Advance registration to save time in the center
- Understanding of health needs of employers
- Ongoing communication with our partners
- Timely reports
- Cooperation with modified duty programs
- Pre-employment Physicals
- COVID-19 Testing
- TB or PPD screening
- Drug screens
- DOT Physicals
- School Bus Driver Physicals