Itchy Eyes. Runny Nose. Cough.
It could be an allergy.
Many of us experience allergies every day, while others aren’t the least bit affected by them. It’s the genetic luck of the draw. How allergies affect you depend on your immune system’s response to allergens.
Symptoms you have an allergy include watery eyes, sneezing, continuous post nasal drip, cough, wheezing, and an overall sense of fatigue.
Common causes of allergy are:
- Seasonal allergies, such as those related to plant pollens.
- Environmental allergies, such as those related to dust mites, pets, molds, and mildew.
In certain people, allergies may be so severe they cause an allergic reaction.
If you think you’re having an allergic reaction or you want to talk to a medical professional about potential allergies, go to your closest vybe urgent care, or to the ER for severe symptoms.
Browse Other Common Conditions
Strains, Pains & Accidents
- Pink Eye, Styes, & Eye Pain
- Sprains, Muscle Pains, Fractures & Dislocations
- Stitches & Cuts
- Boils & Abscesses
- Rashes, Poison Ivy, Shingles,
Lyme Disease & Cellulitis
- Back Pain, Neck Pain & Motor Vehicle Crashes
- Splints, Braces & Crutches
- Unintentional Household Injuries
- Bug Bites
- Animal Bites