Hives. Itching. Trouble Breathing.
It could be an allergic reaction.
Many of us have allergies to food, insects, and other triggers that create sudden and sometimes dangerous symptoms whenever we come in contact with them.
Symptoms of an acute allergic reaction include rash, hives, difficulty swallowing or breathing, wheezing, vomiting, rapid heartbeat, and sometimes fainting.
If you think you’re having an allergic reaction, go to your closest vybe urgent care. If your symptoms are severe, go to the ER.
Browse Other Common Conditions
Strains, Pains & Accidents
- Pink Eye, Styes, & Eye Pain
- Sprains, Muscle Pains, Fractures & Dislocations
- Stitches & Cuts
- Boils & Abscesses
- Rashes, Poison Ivy, Shingles,
Lyme Disease & Cellulitis
- Back Pain, Neck Pain & Motor Vehicle Crashes
- Splints, Braces & Crutches
- Unintentional Household Injuries
- Bug Bites
- Animal Bites