In the heart of South Philly’s Newbold section, find us between Federal and Wharton Streets and ½ block from the Ellsworth-Federal Broad Street Line. A short walk from the bustling East Passyunk area and Washington Avenue corridor. The SEPTA bus stop just down the block makes it easy to get to us via public transit (bus 4). Free parking alongside building.
No appointments are needed, and we always accept walk-in patients, but you can speed up your visit by checking in now.
Note: online check-in is not available within 30 minutes of closing or after business hours.
Strains, Pains & Accidents
- Pink Eye, Styes, & Eye Pain
- Sprains, Muscle Pains, Fractures & Dislocations
- Stitches & Cuts
- Boils & Abscesses
- Rashes, Poison Ivy, Shingles,
Lyme Disease & Cellulitis
- Back Pain, Neck Pain & Motor Vehicle Crashes
- Splints, Braces & Crutches
- Unintentional Household Injuries
- Bug Bites
- Animal Bites