Please enter zip code to find a vybe urgent care center near you
feel better as soon as you walk in
Find us in the heart of center city Philadelphia. Conveniently located just one block from City Hall, Market Street and Broad Street, and five blocks from Rittenhouse Square. Suburban Station and PATCO are both just a short walk away.
Adults and kids welcome. No appointment necessary.
Maybe your regular doctor isn't available. Or the hospital may be too far away. Or the ER too crowded. Maybe you simply want a more affordable and quicker option!
Our walk-in centers offer the following:
Illness & Injury
- Medical care for non life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- Sports, household and workplace injuries
- Acute Illness
- Woundcare & Closure
- Digital X-Rays (with disc copies available at time of exam)
- On Site Lab Services (including testing for strep throat, flu, mono, pregnancy, urinary tract infection, routine blood work and other conditions)
Flu Shots & Vaccines
Flu Shots, Immunizations and Vaccinations
Flu outbreaks are often prominent during the fall and winter months, peaking in January and February. However, with our convenient flu shot services, the flu can be easily prevented. With no appointment needed, our walk-in centers accept most insurance and provide fast care.
Who should get the flu shot?
- Adults ages 50 years and older
- Pregnant women
- Healthcare workers
- Caregivers of children younger than 5 years and elderly adults
- Those with weakened immune systems, including heart disease, asthma and diabetes
Physicals & Exams
- Pre-Employment screening
- Send-out lab services (drug and alcohol screening, blood draw site for LabCorp)
- Specialist referrals (assist with specialist coordination typically within 24–48 hours
- Limited waiting times
- Walk-ins accepted
- No appointments needed
- Understanding of health needs of employers
- Ongoing communication
- Timely reports
- Cooperation with modified duty programs
Employment Related Services: We also offer a variety of employment related services which include:
- Pre-employment physicals
- TD or PPD screening
- Drug screens
- Illness & Injury
- Flu Shots & Vaccines
- Who should get the flu shot?
- Physicals & Exams
- Occupational Exam
Cash, Credit, Debit
We accept most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. You may also pay with your debit card or cash at the time of your visit.
We treat a broad range of work-related injuries. Please check with your employer to confirm that we are an approved treatment site.
We accept most forms of insurance, but we encourage patients to check with our team prior to your visit to ensure that everything goes smoothly.
- Health Partners
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone First
- United Healthcare
Don’t worry—our fees are typically less than the ER or other centers.
What to bring
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- List of current medication
- List of past surgeries and medical conditions
- List of any allergies