Sore throat. Tonsillitis.
Or maybe it’s strep throat.
Most sore throats occur with the onset of a cold, also known as an upper respiratory infection, which is caused by a virus. But sometimes it’s strep throat, which can be diagnosed by a rapid strep test or a throat culture. Both a cold and strep throat are very contagious.
Common symptoms of strep throat can include a raw, sore throat, a high fever, red or white spots in the back of the throat, swollen tonsils, swollen lymph nodes and headache.
If you’re suddenly experiencing a sore throat and having trouble swallowing, stop by your local vybe urgent care and be seen today.
Browse Other Common Conditions
Strains, Pains & Accidents
- Pink Eye, Styes, & Eye Pain
- Sprains, Muscle Pains, Fractures & Dislocations
- Stitches & Cuts
- Boils & Abscesses
- Rashes, Poison Ivy, Shingles,
Lyme Disease & Cellulitis
- Back Pain, Neck Pain & Motor Vehicle Crashes
- Splints, Braces & Crutches
- Unintentional Household Injuries
- Bug Bites
- Animal Bites