Sinus pain? Congestion?
What could it be?
Most of the time it’s a cold, sometimes it’s the flu or allergies. Other times, it’s those sinuses of yours acting up.
Symptoms of sinus pain include congestion, ear pain, fever and pain around your nose, cheekbones or forehead.
You might get that feeling of swelling, even though you’re not feeling so swell at all.
If you’re experiencing sinus pain today, or if you’ve had persistent sinus pain that’s not showing signs of improvement, stop by your local vybe urgent care and be seen today.
Browse Other Common Conditions
Strains, Pains & Accidents
- Pink Eye, Styes, & Eye Pain
- Sprains, Muscle Pains, Fractures & Dislocations
- Stitches & Cuts
- Boils & Abscesses
- Rashes, Poison Ivy, Shingles,
Lyme Disease & Cellulitis
- Back Pain, Neck Pain & Motor Vehicle Crashes
- Splints, Braces & Crutches
- Unintentional Household Injuries
- Bug Bites
- Animal Bites