Craving pickles and strawberry ice cream?
Maybe you’re pregnant.
Your body starts changing when you’re pregnant, and so does your life. Sometimes, you need confirmation you’re pregnant, and that’s where we can help.
Some early signs of pregnancy include, breast tenderness, change in appetite, nausea, a new sense of fatigue, the need to pee more often, and maybe cramps or spotting.
If you think you’re pregnant and want to take a pregnancy test, or if you are pregnant and need to be seen for a non-pregnancy related health concern (like having a cold, or needing a flu shot), stop by your local vybe urgent care and be seen today.
Browse Other Common Conditions
Strains, Pains & Accidents
- Pink Eye, Styes, & Eye Pain
- Sprains, Muscle Pains, Fractures & Dislocations
- Stitches & Cuts
- Boils & Abscesses
- Rashes, Poison Ivy, Shingles,
Lyme Disease & Cellulitis
- Back Pain, Neck Pain & Motor Vehicle Crashes
- Splints, Braces & Crutches
- Unintentional Household Injuries
- Bug Bites
- Animal Bites