COVID-19 vaccines for City workers & residents
We’re providing the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at our urgent care center located at 618 Market Street. The vaccine is available by appointment to anyone who works or lives with the Philadelphia city limits. There’s no cost for the vaccine.
Are you eligible for the vaccine?
Please confirm you live or work within the Philadelphia city limits and you’re over the age of 18. This location offers the Moderna vaccine, which is not yet FDA authorized for use below age 18.
I meet the criteria for a vaccine appointment:SCHEDULE NOW
I don’t meet the criteria and would like to add my name to the waitlist below.
Confirm details before scheduling:
vybe urgent care
618 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA. 10106
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am – 8:00pm|
|Sat - Sun:||8:00am – 5:00pm|
What to bring
- Photo ID that shows you’re a resident in the City of Philadelphia
- Insurance card or red/white/blue Medicare card
- Septa Bus Routes: 17, 33, 38, 44, 47, 61, 62 & 78
- Subway: Market-Frankford Line – 8th or 5th Street Stations
- PATCO Line: 8th & Market Street Station
- Plan to arrive no more than 10 minutes in advance. Patients who arrive early may need to wait outdoors.
- This location will admit patients only, unless a caregiver is required.
- No outside food or drink.
- No pets except service animals.
- You must live or work in Philadelphia to get the vaccine.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, we are able to vaccinate anyone who lives or works in Philadelphia. You may demonstrate residency with your Photo ID, or if you’ve recently moved, you may bring a recent bill, such as utility, credit card or cable. We will be checking eligibility, and appreciate your understanding if we are unable to help you.
This location is offering the Moderna vaccine, which requires 2 shots roughly 28 days apart. At the time of your first visit, we will schedule your second appointment. Moderna has approved use of this vaccine for patients age 18 and over.
Please continue to check the website. New appointments become available each day, and we immediately return any cancelled appointments to the website.
We prefer you schedule your appointment online to immediately reserve the most convenient time. This will also allow you to receive registration materials online to complete before your visit.
vybe urgent care immunizers may include physicians, medical assistants and other trained vaccine technicians. All immunizers must meet vybe’s standards and are fully trained in vaccine administration and the detection of adverse effects.
Before the vaccine
We will do our best to see patients promptly. There are ways you can help us and your fellow patients:
- Complete your registration online before you visit. We’ll send both a text and an email with a link to register.
- Please plan to arrive close to your arrival time, but not more than 10 minutes early. There is very little waiting room inside, so anyone who arrives early may need to wait outside.
After the vaccine
There is a mandatory minimum 15 minute observation period after receiving the vaccine. This is for your safety and to ensure you don’t experience any immediate adverse effects. This observation period may be extended based on individual patient reaction to the vaccine.
We will send you reminders 48 hours and 24 hours in advance of your appointment. Your appointment confirmation email contains the most detailed background about your visit. Please look in your spam or junk folder if you can’t find this email.
Please bring the following when you visit the vaccine center:
- Your photo ID. We are only able to vaccinate anyone who lives or works in the City.
- Your insurance card or red/white/blue Medicare card
- A mask to wear at all times
We can’t allow outside food and drink in the facility.
You do not need to postpone vaccination if you are experiencing a mild illness without fever. However, if you have a fever, you will likely not be able to receive a vaccination on your scheduled day. We’ll be happy to give you priority for re-scheduling. Please call our Patient Solutions team at 215-999-3715 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, in addition to the vaccine, the Center City East location offers our full range of urgent care services, including accident, injury, x-ray, physicals, vaccinations, lab tests and more.
When you arrive at the vybe center located at 618 Market Street, we will check you into your appointment and schedule your second appointment within the appropriate timeframe for the vaccine you have received.
For vaccine questions or support contact us via VaccineCenter@vybe.care
Open to a same day appointment? Join our waitlist.
We’ll call or text your mobile number if a time becomes available.